Saturday, December 3, 2011

Guess who made it into the modern age?

Hey friends, I am finally getting things figured out about this blogging business. Someone told me I should start blogging and I had no idea what that even meant. In fact I just found out that YouTube, Twitter and FaceBook have merged to become YouTwitFace.. lol
      Right now I am enjoying the Nebraska snow as we prepare for the Missions Revival.  I am with one of my American "Timothy"s.  This is the first time since last summer that I have been away from our area.  I wanted to get out and about spiritually before Beatriz's surgery which will mean I will again have my full duties for the six to eight weeks of her recovery.  But this has truly been a forced time of refreshing.   I have heard more of preaching from others than for YEARS.  It has also been a time of spiritual healing also.  I truly feel revived in my spirit.
     So, I plan to be faithful in keeping up with my blogs with the hope it will keep in closer contact.  See you soon by this medium. Missionary Don Kiser, Baja, MX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment