Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have you ever thought about....

Have you ever thought about what happened to those that were accompanying Saul of Tarsis when they reached   Annanais?  They heard the voice that Saul heard.  Evidently they saw the great light that shined so brightly.  I can't believe they just took him and left him so they must have seen his sight being recovered.  In eternity it will be interesting to know the answers to these questions.  This man baptized the greatest of all the Apostles and yet this is the only time we read about him in Scriptures.  Look how important Juan, the Baptist was and what a small part of Scripture   Like the woman at the well, and many others.  I just need to remember that, although I am but a blip on the radar of time I can do important things also.
     This is just some more examples of how extensive the Word of God really is.  I think it is good when we think a little deeper in these Bible accounts.  Bro Don

No comments:

Post a Comment